Life Science Open Space Online Week is an event and collaborative platform, open to projects, ideas and opportunities that aim to apply knowledge, technology and abilities to solve problems related to our health and quality of life. It is a virtual meeting place to establish cooperation and achieve tangible results in areas related to life sciences.
Participants of #LSOS Online Week 2020 together create a cooperation platform and use its results.
Are you a doctor, scientist, entrepreneur, manager, investor, life science expert or student?
Life Science Open Space is the place for You!
#LSOS Online Week 2020 – how to use it?
- Learn about cooperation offers or present your project, idea, need or proposal in a selected thematic track.
- Make an appointment and meet online with other participants (Cooperation).
- Create your own profile and present your offer - product, service (Marketplace).
#LSOS Online Week 2020 – modules
1. COOPERATION are webinar presentation sessions, offering a wide range of topics: Personalized Medicine, Digital Health, Bioeconomy, Healthy Food, Career in life science, Business Development, COVID-19. The presentations concern offers of cooperation under scientific, research and development, startup and business projects. Promotion of the research results and research and development projects and grants is enhanced through international reach and impact.
Subsequent thematic sessions are held on an exclusive basis, twice a day (morning and afternoon) and last up to 120 minutes. The loose schedule makes it easier to participate in selected thematic sessions and B2B meetings.
2. MARKETPLACE is an option to present an online offer of products and services, available to each registered participant of the Conference. The offer is visible and can be viewed and searched by keywords also by people not participating in the Conference. The marketplace will be available continuously from the launch of the platform until the end of the event, i.e. until November 27th.
3. PARTNERING is a platform that enables establishing contacts and holding online B2B meetings with all registered participants of the Conference - potential partners, investors, users and employees. The system is available to registered participants throughout the Conference (5 days).