- Prof. Dr. Horst Domdey, BioM Biotech Cluster Development GmbH
- Jessica Walker, Atlanpole Biotherapies
Session presentations 24.11:
- Dr. Völker-Albert, Co-founder EpiQMAx GmbH, "Decoding epigenetics - towards a truly personalized medicine"
- Paul Denny-Gouldson, Zifo, "Digital Transformation – from raw data to visualization (with Open Source)"
- Dr. Sophia Doll, OmicEra, "We aim to revolutionize medical diagnostics"
- Daisy Paiva, Dynamic Biosensors, "switchSENSE® heliX®: Next-Generation Modular Biosensor for Interaction and Conformation Analysis"
- Marc Dechamps, BioWin - the Health Cluster of Wallonia, "BioWin and Wallonia life science ecosystem"
Session presentations 25.11:
- Mineke Faure-Eon, Atlanpole Biotherapies, "Atlanpole Biotherapies - Innovation Landscape of Western France"
- Martin Camille, McSAF, "ADCITMER, an optimized antibody-drug conjugate to solve Merkel Cell carcinoma unmet medical need"
- Krzysztof Bucki, AutoID S.A., "ColonoAnalysis – Way To The Future"
- Barbara Kozierkiewicz, AstraZeneca, "Digital patient solution, medical devices, sensors and patient reported outcome tools in clinical trials"
- Mateusz Dworak, Uniwersytet Medyczny w Łodzi, "Lifestyle Medicine in Digital Health"
- Krzysztof Misztal, diCella, "New technologies for clinical trials: eCRF secured by blockchain"
- Klaudia Proniewska, KCRI, "Future corelab - nowe technologie wizualizacji danych medycznych"
A Health Technology is the broad notion related to the application of knowledge and skills in devices, drugs, vaccines, medical procedures and health systems aimed at solving a health problem and improve quality of lives.
We have extended the scope of the session previously narrowed to the Personalized Medicine (PM) domain. Although PM is a relatively new field, in medical practice, the approach based on an individual approach to the patient has been used for years. It is for the dynamic development of KETs (key enabling technologies) and health sciences, that PM field has become broader, more recognizable and currently offers wide and multi-disciplinary cooperation opportunities in the development of innovative solutions for medicine. The Health Technology session is carried out in conjunction with the CE4BIG and ClusterXchange Program projects, in which 4 European medical clusters collaborate to develop therapy in personalized medicine. Personalization takes place across many specialized areas including computational medicine, diagnostics, clinical trials and other medical technologies. The presentations are intended to present the possibilities and principles of establishing international cooperation as a part of study visits co-financed by the H2020 project
Session participants and those using the PARTNERING option will be able to:
- learn about the offer of the partners of the project building the European platform for cooperation in the field of PM,
- present their cooperation offer addressed to the bio-med industry in the EU,
- learn about the rules for obtaining support for exchanges under a pilot program co-financed by H2020,
- present an offer of services and meet potential partners and subcontractors.