Tuesday 24.11, 15:00-17:00 PM
Watch direct streaming of this session on our YouTube Channel
Session leader: Klaster LifeScience Kraków
Kazimierz Murzyn, Klaster LifeScience Kraków,"Clusters help to fight COVID-19 effects"
- Nina Hoppmann, IDiA / European Clusters Alliance, "A call for the recognition of Industrial Clusters in the European Recovery Initiatives"
- Agnieszka Rzeźnik, Uniwersytet Medyczny Łódź, "COVID - rola i działania Uczelni we współpracy z przemysłem"
- Anna Stachniuk, Doradztwo Strategiczne Anna Stachniuk, "Safety at work possible during Covid 19 - UV-C lamps as a method of prevention"
- Anna Tejchman, Instytut Biotechnologii BIOMED, "Building non-specific immunity in the fight against SARS-CoV-2"
- Piotr Fic, Biomed-Lublin S.A., "Zapobieganie zagrożeniom epidemicznym w Polsce"
- Michał Bryda-Przybyszewski, CadXpert - Systemy Druku 3D, "3D Printing against COVID-19. Solutions for enterprises and institutions"
The coronavirus epidemic is a new and dynamically changing challenge that forces changes in many areas of our lives. Completely new needs appeared in the field of diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation but also prevention, logistics, organization, waste disposal and many others in which the exchange of experiences, coordination and cooperation locally may be important for the development of the situation on a global scale.
Session participants and those using the PARTNERING option will be able to:
- present ideas, projects and solutions to combat the epidemic and the effects of COVID-19,
- present the needs and opportunities for cooperation in the development and implementation of innovative solutions to problems caused by COVID-19;
- present good practices of dealing with a pandemic in various aspects of life,
- present their offer and establish valuable contacts with partners.