Digital Health (Computational Medicine)
Monday 23.11, 10:00-12:00 AM
Watch direct streaming of this session on our YouTube Channel
Session leader: Sano Centre for Computational Personalised Medicine
dr Marian Bubak, Sano Centre for Computational Personalised Medicine, "Sano Centre for Computational Medicine after one year of operation"
- Dr Tanja Bratan, Fraunhofer ISI - Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, "Survey: Needs, Perspectives and Challenges of Computational Medicine (CM)"
- dr Artur Kowalik, Holy Cross Cancer Center, "Digital medicine – lab perspective"
- dr Klaudia Szklarczyk-Smolana, Intelliseq, "Intelliseq collaboration opportunities in the field of genome informatics"
- prof. Irena Roterman-Konieczna, Jagiellonian University – Medical College, "Construction of proteome"
- Oliver Stenzel, Chairman ScanBalt Cluster at ScanBalt Bio Region, "The impact of regional research clusters for a European Health Data space"
- dr Andrew Naraccott, University of Sheffield, Insigneo Institute, "The Sano Centre – Opportunities for Expert International Collaboration"
Computational medicine is developing as a field that uses medical data in research and medical practice. The topic entered the #LSOS program permanently with the establishment of the Center for Individualized Computational Medicine "Sano" (www.sano.science).
With a budget of € 30M the Center offers many opportunities for cooperation from joint research projects through international doctoral studies to supporting the development of startups in the Digital Health sector. The presentations aim to present the entire package of opportunities to get involved in Sano's projects, which has an offer of cooperation for doctors, students, researchers, entrepreneurs, startups and regulators.
Aiming to tailor the activities of the Centre to the individual needs of potential users and to be able to address the most pressing challenges related to these technologies, we would like to seek your opinion as a relevant stakeholder in the field. Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could dedicate about 10 minutes of your time to take part in this survey. Please note that participation is anonymous and only serves the goals described above. No personal data will be collected and we will not be able to technically trace back answers (e.g. we do not save your IP address). You can interrupt completion of the survey at any time and continue later (provided that your browser allows cookies). The survey data will only be presented in aggregated and consolidated form. The analysis of the results will be carried out by Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research ISI in Germany.
The survey in Polish: https://www.survey.isi.fraunhofer.de/uc/sano
The Survey in English: https://www.survey.isi.fraunhofer.de/uc/sano-en/
Session participants and those using the PARTNERING option will be able to:
- learn about the offer of international doctoral studies carried out in cooperation between universities in Poland, UK, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands,
- learn about the options for developing a scientific career in Sano research teams,
- learn about the Sano research agenda and the possibilities of establishing cooperation under R&D projects carried out together with the industry,
- Submit their own project proposals and collaboration options with Sano.