Career in Life Science
Wednesday 25.11, 15:00-17:00 PM
Watch direct streaming of this session on our YouTube Channel
ExecMind - Life Science Executive Search
Karolina Jarosińska, ExecMind, "Key challenges on Life Science market – Polish perspective"
- Paweł Laskowski, Polonium Foundation, "Polonium Foundation"
- Antoni Mikołajczyk, Croda Poland, "Croda – Smart Science to Improve Lives™"
- Katarzyna Nagórska, AstraZeneca Pharma Poland, "Career opportunities at AstraZeneca Pharma Poland"
- Maciej Malawski, Sano, "Career at Sano Centre for Computational Medicine – Your Opportunity to Make an Impact"
- Rafał Kunaszyk, Eurokreator, "Sektorowa Rada ds Kompetencji Sektora Chemicznego - platforma inicjowania przemysłu 5.0 dla sektora chemicznego"
Life Science is a job offer in the sector of biotechnology, bio-engineering, medical technologies, bioeconomy, food, telemedicine, digital health and many others. The large diversification of the industry results in the demand for specialists in various fields - from scientists specializing in drug development, through programmers, engineers, technologists as well as managers and technology brokers. Today, a career in Life Science in Poland includes hundreds of companies offering work in various fields - an opportunity for many people who want to work in both science and industry.
Session participants and those using the PARTNERING option will be able to:
- Get to know key decision-makers in companies from the Life Science industry
- Find out about working in a biotechnology company
- Get to know development paths in the Life Science industry
- Introduce themselves and discuss their career opportunities
- Find out who the leading companies are looking for
- Find a new employer without waiting for their dream job